Too much focus is dedicated to improving the wrong things.

It gets really frustrating.

Interruptions have been broken for over a year, and when you worked on fixing the appearance of hits, or correcting the timing of hits, you didn't address interruptions. I understand this was a frustrating issue as survivor - I experienced it - but, it's not even fixed. It seems like it's back in the most recent update. Killers hit me as survivor from 1-2m away from where the hits would connect.

Some people have mentioned that they don't understand why you're improving graphics when not many people ask for that. But, I get focusing on graphics, because I imagine the artists work on these sorts of things? I don't mind the graphical updates so long as they don't interfere with the games performance.

But now, for balancing, your focus is bloodlust? I don't understand what's wrong with bloodlust. Aren't the only killers that benefit from it newer? Some veteran killers might encounter it now and then when they make a mistake and commit to a chase for too long, but generally a chase shouldn't go on for that long. Actually, bloodlust is a good indicator that you've been working on a chase for too long, and should go find someone else.

I understand that you want to test things and make changes to better the game, but your direction sometimes seems completely aimless and catering to a minority of the player base. I mean, seriously, who thinks Bloodlust is an issue?

I also think it's total nonsense that you guys want people to collect data for you, and not give them anything for it.

Comments