I think bloodlust is good for the game
I'm gonna be blunt I'm a killer main so I might be a bit more biased and also can't fully talk for survivors as I only play survivor maybe every 10 to 15 killer games but I think bloodlust is good for the game because it helps killers that aren't good at the game and makes the experience a little less punishing as well on the survivor side as Tofu said in his video and SpaceCoconut said in his bloodlust creates a skill gap between the survivors who are good and can deal with bloodlust and bad survivors who can't and despite this fact BHVR is more likely to listen to the bad survivors who complain about it being broken, now I know the arguments saying that it gives the killer free hits but if a killer has to hit bloodlust 3 just to get a hit then the killer isn't good and you'll probably get a free win with few hooks. So overall I think bloodlust is good for the game to help new killers get have a small thing to depend on and create a skill gap between the good and bad survivors.
Comments
I simply think your wrong and your part of the problem bloodlust is only helpful to new killers and they shouldn't have to waste a whole perk slot to use something that has such a small effect in the game compared to other perks the only time you can say bloodlust is a problem is bloodlust three and like I said good survivors know how to deal with bloodlust by knowing how to lose the killer or end the chase by forcing a pallet break and meta shifting perks change the meta for a reason because of there usage or flexibility/synergy with other perks of you just made bloodlust into a perk no one would use it and it wouldn't change the meta.
But this is what I'm saying there's nothing wrong with bloodlust it doesn't need any of these at most you could tweak bloodlust 3 because that's the only time when it gets bad and I couldn't imagine anyone using beast of prey even if they did change it to that ((especially considering deep wound is actually useless)) ands it's already usable by everyone I don't understand your point because there is no reason to make it a perk Because it wouldn't get that much value at anything below grey possibly green ranks plus like you basically said we have play with your food so why would we need to have it like that? One of my biggest stances in this game and I stand by it now, survivors will complain about anything even if it makes no sense at all.