Has Anyone Else Been Getting Randomly Kicked From Matches?
Title, my connection is fine so I don't think that's the issue. I've spent less time on DBD due to these random kicks. Not through choice:/
Title, my connection is fine so I don't think that's the issue. I've spent less time on DBD due to these random kicks. Not through choice:/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DDOS hackers are DCing players all over the place
Yeah. I got booted from several matches.
While at Rank 1, each time I was kicked, I noticed that I lost the normal pip. Then, after pipping up back to 1, when I shut the game down and restarted the next day, each time I had dropped from Rank 1 back down to rank 2 **** (and 4 pips).
Others have noticed this, but there hasn’t been enough talk about it anywhere for devs to look into it.
So, it’s like the double depip that used to happen when players were booted or intentionally DC’d (that the devs lessened to the current -1pip due to players intentionally DCing to derank) is still in the game, it’s just unnoticed to everyone who isn’t checking their pips everytime they start the game.
Since I was rank 1 it was easier for me to notice I dropped a rank.