small UI on PS5

The complete User Interface is smaller on PS5 (compared to PS4 on the same monitor, 1080p).

Especially the skill check display is too small now (it is still useable, but more restraining to the eyes).

Please make the ui same size like PS4 (at least as an option).

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • 100%. You can keep both the PS4 and PS5 on the system. Just run the PS4 version for now. I really hope 5is is a quick and easy fix.

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    100%. You can keep both the PS4 and PS5 on the system. Just run the PS4 version for now. I really hope 5is is a quick and easy fix.

    yes, i hope they fix this. And yes, i already play now the ps4 version on my ps5 until they fix it. i really hope some developer reads this.

  • As expected the error is still present in the 4.4.0 (A Binding of Kin) update. I continue to use the PS4 Version.

  • Is fixed in 4.5.0/4.5.1