Issues I believe needs fixing

I've been playing Dead by daylight pretty much since the release of Xbox One and Playstation 4 and I've personally noticed a decent amount of issues lately. My first concern is with SWF. I've noticed as of lately that higher rank players get their low rank friends to play with them to get easier matches and then the high ranks end up bullying the killer all game. Personally I believe this is a big problem and it needs to be solved. It's unfair when I have to take a break from a game due to horrible people like this who take advantage or when trying to do challenges. My personal suggestion is don't let everyone run the same perks and the same survivors and another thing for SWF is whoever is the top rank is the games that the whole team should have to play not the other way around. I think they'd help one problem. My next is about your new experience removing bloodlust, personally I believe it needs to stay in the game,, especially with my reasons above of high rank survivors abusing the game for easier matches and personally in the updated and not updated maps I've noticed people still find ways to loop over and over making it unfair for killers while the rest of the team gen rushes the gens.I personally think removing bloodlust, not fixing this SWF issue, All gens being done in like 3 minutes and the infinite looping. Will continue to make people less interested in wanting to play Dead by daylight. From Fog Whispers, to OG players to New players. I enjoy this game and just want people's experiences to be better then what I've been witnessing. I hope you Devs will see this and read it and consider what I've said cause I don't wanna quit this game or become these horrible toxic people abusing games and making smurf accounts. So please consider what I am saying I just want the game in a better place for myself but also everyone else.

Tagged: Mod

Comments