Dbd testing in a nutshell

Devs:

where testing to see if bloodlust is still needed so we are running a test to see if it still affects anything.

killers: wahhh disable DS pallets, keys and Generators

survivors: wahhh disable Ruin/undying mori’s and Freddy

seriously this is the most entitled thing I’ve seen just because there disabling bloodlust does not mean there going to just disable perks if they did any of that this game would be a shitshow I’m sorry but that’s the truth.

Comments

  • Excuse you. But they disabled a killer perk. I want an equally useless survivor perk disabled. Its only fair. Disable...idk... autodidact? /s

  • I mean.. people have been nonstop complaining about those things since release. Did you think everyone would stop and hold hands when they announced this experiment?

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    Excuse you. But they disabled a killer perk. I want an equally useless survivor perk disabled. Its only fair. Disable...idk... autodidact? /s

    How about no one left behind or up the ante or sole survivor