Let's up the jump scares shall we?

First off, huge fan of this game and all the lore that has been thrown into it. I am a big fan of survival horror games. Enjoy the scares and thinking to myself "oh my god the killer is right there."


I had this thought being the fan I am. Not sure if it could ruin the mechnics at all or what have you, but here goes.


For the survivors, I think it would be amazing if there was an option to play in first person view. It would definitly be more difficult but the horror aspect would be amazing.

Additionally, when you go into a locker, it'd be cool to switch FPV. When you get grabbed by the killer with that aspect. It would absolutely be terrifying. Even better yet would be in first person mode when getting a mori death.


Again. I just had the thought while playing with my homie. Hope this reaches someone within the company! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some trails to try and escape. Thanks for the amazing game and updates!


Corey AKA SP0N63 on XBL

^--Thats a zero yall

Comments