Graphics on PS5 :(

today I got my ps5 and immediately downloaded dbd.

I have to say i am a little disappointed. I thought we would get the graphics that would be comparable to ultra on the pc. but it is actually exactly the same graphic as on the ps4. except for the resolution and the fps. I was a little sad about it and hope that they will improve that with future updates ...

Comments

  • It's still the PS4 version so better graphics options wouldn't make sense if it didn't use it.

  • @skyvaq said:

    today I got my ps5 and immediately downloaded dbd.

    I have to say i am a little disappointed. I thought we would get the graphics that would be comparable to ultra on the pc. but it is actually exactly the same graphic as on the ps4. except for the resolution and the fps. I was a little sad about it and hope that they will improve that with future updates ...

    I think it looks great. Especially the lighting on the newer maps or reworked maps. I definitely see a distinct difference from PS4.

  • Is PS5 in black also, or jus white?

    My PS4 is black but I got white skin for it.

    I wanna make my PS5 purple, wish they jus made them in a variety of colours like android phones😔

    I love the PS5 design tho an don’t mind the white really, jus wondering.

    This is the PS5 design I was hoping for👇🏽

    01E17059-AF17-4B7B-B4AA-6B13EAE46C36.png


  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/207285/graphics-on-ps5

    I think it looks great. Especially the lighting on the newer maps or reworked maps. I definitely see a distinct difference from PS4.

    Really?

    For me the lightning looks the same as on the ps4.

    For example, I noticed that the pink color of Neas pants (the neon skin) is not reflected in the generator. and the glowing charms don't shine as strongly as on the pc with ultra graphics.

    and I think the ps5 is strong enough and could handle all that. but yeah... the lack of optimization..

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Is PS5 in black also, or jus white?

    My PS4 is black but I got white skin for it.

    I wanna make my PS5 purple, wish they jus made them in a variety of colours like android phones😔

    I love the PS5 design tho an don’t mind the white really, jus wondering.

    This is the PS5 design I was hoping for👇🏽

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U6E5PZZOBULJ/01e17059-af17-4b7b-b4aa-6b13eae46c36.png

    That's so ugly ...

  • Did you download the new PS5 version or the old PS4 version on your new console? The game is so much sharper and effects are the same as on the PC.