This is off-topic after all and I thought I'd ask (because I'm curious) what your favourite food is.
So, what is your favourite food?
Pizzaaa!! ๐
However you havent told us what your favorite food is @Elena. So what is yours? :D
@Inji said:Pizzaaa!! ๐However you havent told us what your favorite food is @Elena. So what is yours? :D
@Inji said:
Definitely Fries
Chicken Fried Rice, but only from a very specific place.
Pizza
Definitely pizza for me as well
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pizzaaa!! ๐
However you havent told us what your favorite food is @Elena. So what is yours? :D
Definitely Fries
Chicken Fried Rice, but only from a very specific place.
Pizza
Definitely pizza for me as well