That sound clip is exactly correct. I seem to dodge her because I can hear her come by and I know she can't see me so I can hide before she phases out. It's very noticeable and loud. Not very sneaky at all (unlike the new bing bong noises from Wraith, can't tell where he is now)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That sound clip is exactly correct. I seem to dodge her because I can hear her come by and I know she can't see me so I can hide before she phases out. It's very noticeable and loud. Not very sneaky at all (unlike the new bing bong noises from Wraith, can't tell where he is now)
And unlike the jet engine, if you stand directly in front of it, you'll be fine.