Question to the community |What are considered the meta perks of this game?|
For survivors and killers, I wanna try to see if I can concept a way of changing the meta for both sides or making these perks weaker
For survivors and killers, I wanna try to see if I can concept a way of changing the meta for both sides or making these perks weaker
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors - second chances perks (dead hard, decisive strike, unbreakable, borrowed time).
Killers - generators protection (pgtw, corrupt intervention, ruin, barbecue and chilli).
Aside from DH aren't all of these pay perks as well? I never noticed that before.
Huh, all the killers are DLC locked, Unbreakable and BT are Bill's perks, who is from a Free Update
Dead Hard is from David King, and Unbreakable+Borrowed Time are from Bill and they're both part of the base game.
Decisive Strike (Laurie Strode) is a DLC perk though.
The most meta survivor perks are DS, DH, UB, BT, IW, and adrenaline.
The current killer meta is a hex ruin + hex undying combo, which goes great with surveillance.
Killer:
BBQ,Enduring,Spirit Fury,Bamboozle,PGTW,Corrupt Intervention,Ruin,Undying,Sloppy Butcher,Discordance,Noed,Infectious Fright,STBFL
Survivor:
Sprint burst,Dead Hard,Adrenaline,Borrowed Time,Soul Guard,Unbreakable,WGLF,Decisive Strike,Iron Will,Resilience,Spine Chill,Object of Obsession