A way to flag a USER?
I know we can flag comments, but there's an inappropriate forum name I'd like to report to a moderator. No need to share the name/URL with everyone else. Thanks.
Tagged:
Mod
I know we can flag comments, but there's an inappropriate forum name I'd like to report to a moderator. No need to share the name/URL with everyone else. Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t know of an option like this but you can just flag and report a post of them and then describe the issue of the username in your report?
Basically what Mooks has said, if you want to bring something to our attention just report a post they have made and give the reasoning in there.