Ok what do i do here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UwaH0AOkuE&feature=youtu.be


Like what do i do? 2 useless clauds not doing anything? I ran the killer around for a while at the beginning.

Comments

  • Report them and move on, I'd say. That seems to be practically AFK, and there is a report category that lists being AFK as a reason, I believe. I may be mistaken. Unlucky :(

  • @BubbleWrap said:

    Report them and move on, I'd say. That seems to be practically AFK, and there is a report category that lists being AFK as a reason, I believe. I may be mistaken. Unlucky :(

    They been there since the other teammate died, in the basement, crouching and moving so not afk it was 100% intentional.

    😥

  • @splat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1760508#Comment_1760508

    They been there since the other teammate died, in the basement, crouching and moving so not afk it was 100% intentional.

    😥

    Oh yeah, but what I mean to say is that since they're ignoring the objective 100% (not doing anything altruistic, not running or hiding from the killer, not looking for gens or totems, etc.), they're essentially AFK, even if they aren't literally away from their keyboard. And I believe that if them playing like that bothers you, as it actively disrupts the game, it's a valid reason to report.

  • @BubbleWrap said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1760587#Comment_1760587

    Oh yeah, but what I mean to say is that since they're ignoring the objective 100% (not doing anything altruistic, not running or hiding from the killer, not looking for gens or totems, etc.), they're essentially AFK, even if they aren't literally away from their keyboard. And I believe that if them playing like that bothers you, as it actively disrupts the game, it's a valid reason to report.

    True, but i swear the report does nothing, like i've never seen any player get punished from it.