Besides Demogorgon, what causes the Oblivious status effect?
As title says.
As Killer, is there any other way to give Survivors the Oblivious status effect? I don't own Demogorgon and this is one of the few achievements I still need.
As title says.
As Killer, is there any other way to give Survivors the Oblivious status effect? I don't own Demogorgon and this is one of the few achievements I still need.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy and I think pyramid heads perks.
Hit Survivors with Freddy. Entering the dream world gives the Survivor the Oblivious effect.
A few perks, Freddy, and... I think that's it. I know Nemesis does, and I believe walking through PH's trails gives the Oblivious status effect.
Being in the Dream world, one of the PH's perks, a Deathslinger's hex perk and if I remember correctly having a Victor on you
Thanks to all of you for the quick replies!