Is DDOS a bannable offense?
Since they are committing a felony against another player, I suppose this behavior is not tolerated in this game?
Where do I report it?
Tagged:
Mod
Since they are committing a felony against another player, I suppose this behavior is not tolerated in this game?
Where do I report it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You report it in-game and send a support ticket with evidence. If it's a felony, as you say, then you could also contact the police.
^ Do this and additionally: If you do not have a static IP address, turn off your router for 5 - 15 minutes (anything shorter than that won't release the IP) and if the problem persists, please contact your ISP too.
If you have a static IP, please contact your ISP. They'll know what to do.