Has anyone ever been unbanned from a permanent ban?
I'm just reading along the internet and from being permanently banned myself for no reason at all, obviously what all so-called hackers say, I'm wondering if anyone has ever been unbanned from a permanent ban? I'm reading Vuitton_'s ban rant and if he can provide all that proof it leads to me that the developers & the people who decided who gets banned and whatnot shan't ever unban anyone because it makes them look bad. This isnt a rant nor a thread to ######### talk the team, just a question.
Comments
If you get permabanned, you should stay so unless you have solid evidence your ban was unjustified, which is solely up to the discretion of the devs.
I haven't ever heard of anyone getting their ban appealed though
Name?
unbanned? from a permanent ban? theres no way that could happen.... one of them was erroneously named....
Interesting you can't give us his name.
why do you want his name? you already have a name. don't be greedy....
It's easy to say you "had a friend that blah blah." He didn't let us know who the Youtuber was so excuse my reasonable skepticism when it comes to people and bans for this community.
@weirdkid5
quick question why do your posts alternate between purple ahd gray? are you failing skillchecks? or did someone find your Hex Purple Font totem?
I forget to do my color code sometimes so thats why some are gray
i didn't say 'green'. i said 'gray'.... look up at 'interesting you can't give us his name'....
i know. i was just making a joke....
I know I misread it and edited it before you replied. Look, even the quote corrected itself
@weirdkid5
i'll be glad when they nerf Decisive Edit....
Far as I am aware of once you are perma banned that is it. It would take extraordinary evidence to clear your name on it. Also making alt accounts is considered evading a ban and can get that account banned if you do so. ( Like a few choice youtubers/twitch players who I shall not name. The devs already know and have banned a few of their accounts.. Even hardware banned one of them.. and that person keeps coming lol. )
(that live is in italian, I didnt tell you the name for that reason xD)
Well if that is true then that was an exception. I have yet to see a ban that was not deserved when it comes to this game.. Or most other games for that matter. Now I have seen a few unjust bans on old Half-Life games on the old WON system but not a lot.