I'm thankful for
the Thanksgiving Weekend Triple Blood Point event starting on the 26th!
I know I know, the Devs are French + Canadian, but I can still hope!!!
I NEED BLOODPOINTS...
the Thanksgiving Weekend Triple Blood Point event starting on the 26th!
I know I know, the Devs are French + Canadian, but I can still hope!!!
I NEED BLOODPOINTS...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't that the colonialism celebration thingy?
Muricans, Pilgrims, Natives... and turkey
Canadians apparently also have their own "thanksgiving" but it's in Oct according to captain google.
I really just want more bloodpoints during any holiday :D
but seriously...
We Need More Blood Points!
I have killers to feed :(
I feel like we should have some sort of international version. It gets confusing keeping all these holidays straight in my head.