I feel the game has gotten too grindy...

I mean it's always been a bit of a slog, but now with the additon of so many perks, to get the things you want or need especially if you dare to play more than one single character, has grown to a point that instead of motivating me to play more, I play far, far less.

I used to play this game daily, now I only play a few times a month.

I wanted to try a build on someone and I had to dump a million BP, grind it up, dump a million again, save up, dump a million again into a newer killer to get his teachable, save up and dump a million again and I still didn't get that perk, dumped a few more and finally got it to do that build.

That's to try ONE PARTICULAR BUILD on ONE CHARACTER. That's insane. Especially in a game where having access to builds like that can mean the difference between a crippling loss or not.

The game has grown, but the system was never properly re-designed to deal with the exponential growth of perks, and this system is not sustainable for this method of unlocks.

Comments