How do you want jason should come into DBD

I know how many people want him in the game and I greatly want him too, however it may not happen for a long while, but I wondered would you guys be mad if we got Jason from Never Hike alone ( I thinking licensing might be easier due to the original Friday creators having no claim on this/although I could be wrong), or have the devs make their own style however having license to the mask/machete like how they did Ghostface( Licensing I have no doubt would be a thousand times easier however it's not the og Jason, but its Jason), or do you want to see one from the movies instead( You could get the idea). I personally could go either way, and I honestly don't care as long as we get him into the game I'm happy.


Edit: I changed the title to 'How do you want'

Comments

  • I think it should be the Jason from the movies, with mommy issues, the iconic sound and all. And Tommy Jarvis or what he is called as survivor.

    but then again I never watched a movie from that franchise (except Freddy vs Jason) so I shouldn’t demand any of it I guess..

    for GhostFace it was okay, since it was only the costume in the movies that was iconic and there were so many that wore it.

  • Personally I don't want Jason. I think they can do a better job with other licenses.

  • I want him to come in a happy meal

  • @Mooks said:

    I think it should be the Jason from the movies, with mommy issues, the iconic sound and all. And Tommy Jarvis or what he is called as survivor.

    but then again I never watched a movie from that franchise (except Freddy vs Jason) so I shouldn’t demand any of it I guess..

    for GhostFace it was okay, since it was only the costume in the movies that was iconic and there were so many that wore it.

    I get that I really do, but getting him in the game will not happen any time soon if it is from the Movies, if they make their own with the mask and machete then I would be fine, I love the one from Never Hike alone that Jason I find one of the best and scariest out of them all

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    I want him to come in a happy meal

    As in what, from the movies or something?

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    I want him to come in a happy meal

    Seriously what do you mean a Happy meal, like a full chapter or what?

  • I want them to troll us by making us think it's Springtrap by depicting him on an arcade machine. Then, a machette stabs the screen which shuts the machine off, and the reflection shows Jason.

    Also, i'd prefer movie Jason.

  • tenor (2).gif

    If they took it out, let it be with a trailer so don't expect it, with a couple having sex and listening to a whisper from a woman, a nearby lake is reflected and as in the photo that jason appears reliving listening to the voice of his mother and there would say Dead by daylight: Friday the 13th chapter.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I want them to troll us by making us think it's Springtrap by depicting him on an arcade machine. Then, a machette stabs the screen which shuts the machine off, and the reflection shows Jason.

    Also, i'd prefer movie Jason.

    That would be pretty, funny but I would be surprised if it was Springtrap at first, but I would be kind apissed at that though, I would like to see Springtrap come into the game, but not before Jason.