dailies
Are the survivor dailies gone? All I get are killer dailies anymore. I really don't like playing killer, so unfortunately when I play to do the dailies I'm so irritated that I take it out on the survivors by camping/tunneling/etc. :|
Are the survivor dailies gone? All I get are killer dailies anymore. I really don't like playing killer, so unfortunately when I play to do the dailies I'm so irritated that I take it out on the survivors by camping/tunneling/etc. :|
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's kinda strange, I play both sides but because of qué times and the times I play it's killer more often. I get survivor dailies more than killer.
As a survivor main I also almost always get killer challenges. It sucks. Probably not even 10% are survivor challenges for me.
The devs said during a Q&A around the anniversary time that it’s a known issue that the Daily’s are killer sided.
they said they wanted to rework daily’s completely. But no ETA and nothing has been said about it since then...
I get escape as Ace all the time. Game is clearly trolling me as my Ace is lv.10. Could do it. Not gonna.
Oh ok cool, didn't know that. Thanks! Hopefully it's still on their radar.
After I purchased the chapters and got access to all killers and survivors most of my dailies have been for killers. It's annoying.
daily messed up killer one alway better then any survivor one killer does have some dumb ones.