This Bug Should Be Lowest Priority

Hello! I'm one of the few Windows Store Gamers, and I seem to have found what appears to be a small, unharmful bug.

When first loading into the game, all of my currencies are at 0. Bloodpoints, Iri Shards, and Auric Cells are all affected. It stays like this until I visit the store, at which point it updates and goes back to normal. It happens every time I log in, but I simply visit the store and suffer no lasting problems.

As the title suggests, this should probably be a VERY low priority, as it doesn't have any real repercussions as far as I can tell. But I figured I would want to know about all my bugs if I were a developer, so I hope this is helpful. :)


Thanks for all you guys do. I love your game!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • No doubt every employee at Behavior is, as I speak working tirelessly to fix this issue. "Oh sorry we can't rework Haddonfield right now! This guys currencies don't update when they should!".