Vigo's Blueprint Plus Key in SWF teams
As you already know, the Vigo's Blueprint offering increases the chances to spawn the hatch in the killer shack. This, combined with a key in a SWF squad, is ridiculously overpowered. I just had a match in which they used this. Luckily for me, the offering didn't actually spawn the hatch in the shack. However, you understand the potential for bullying the killer this brings up.
I uploaded the match because it was incredibly satisfying for me.
So, Behaviour, what were you thinking when you released this offering? If you were thinking at all.
Comments
Nice loaded post.
Yea it's one of those things where on paper it seems fine, but can be abused when used by coordinated teams.
Not really much upside for the average player but there are use cases where there is a lot of downside. Would put in the same category as things like head on.
I’ve played against this a ton in the last few weeks and in my opinion, not a big deal. I got to know where the hatch was too. Most of the time, my worst case scenario is one escapes through hatch.
Here’s a game yesterday. Cannibal against two keys and a killshack hatch offering:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PS8kh4u146gIf you mean loaded as in biased, elaborate why.
It's actually a huge deal. If you team up with other survivors and already know where the hatch is going to spawn, it can be pretty much a guaranteed escape if you bring one or more keys. It forces you to tryhard and sweat even more. Also keep in mind, you brought an A tier killer. Imagine weaker killers or less experienced killers.
It's unnecessary, and it's unfair.
Cannibal because I had a daily. I personally do not mind survivors going all out because if I beat them despite the handicaps. Well, in the words of Simba: slimy yet satisfying. Especially when people like to remind me that I should’ve lossed horribly in these unfair circumstances.
The talk of less experienced killers is not a problem of game design.
It is fair because we all know loading in where it will spawn. Besides, you get the moral victory when losing to a key and that’s what’s really important, amirite?
i also questioned why they made hatch offerings a thing with keys being the way they are and can only assume 1 thing.
the devs have a key rework ready or at least the idea of it so they made these offerings, why they added them separately im not entirely sure.
I think it might be because they are still working on mori's and want to release them both at the same time but the offerings were easier so they put them into the live game since they were ready.
It's so BHVR and freakin' hilarious that they made the blueprint offerings with all the rampant key complaints. Like, who honestly thought it'd be a good idea to create these offerings with keys in their current state? You just have to chuckle.
It has been proven time and again they don't play their own game.
Here we go again.
the new offering are dumb need to be removed I do mean all not just the one were talking about.
absolute bot killer versing absolute bot survs complaining about anything for no reason, typical dbd player. Also the bloodied blueprint makes basement spawn in shack, not hatch spawn in shack, so good job complaining about the wrong thing
It's Vigo's Blueprint obviously, it was a confusion about the exact name of the offering. Still, point stands. Nothing changes.
"For no reason" = Free escape.
Alright buddy.