Entitlement
If you don't already know i play killer all the time but besides the point...point is entitlement is disgusting as a killer i don't HAVE to let you live if i spare you im feeling generous if you decide to teabag and be a douchebag well then you will get destroyed... At the end of the day we just want our bloodpoints
Comments
I never understand these kind of posts. Too specific.
It exists on both ends, no sense in only pointing it out one side while ignoring the other.
So here's the thing:
Yes, Survivors are not entitled to an escape.
But conversely, I'm not entitled to my 4-man Blood Warden scheme that falls apart while Survivors muck about for ages before getting the guy I'm hunting out in one piece.
Im not talking about just swf im talking about kyf too both sides have entitlement
Shouldn't you complain to your friends you've been playing a custom match with then?
T R A P P E R !!!
Uuuugh, fine..
Only because that man makes me weak.