Twins Have Multiple Mori Animations
Isn’t it about time to give Trapper his second Mori animation if he has available bear traps? Something like a forced face push into an armed trap? Just a thought.
Isn’t it about time to give Trapper his second Mori animation if he has available bear traps? Something like a forced face push into an armed trap? Just a thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are so many they could do across the board, let's hope they start adding them in. *fingers crossed*
That would be dope
I see a Trapper relate topic, I vote up.
I did this simple animation long time ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOX-Az3WbM
That is exactly what I’m talking about. Awesome animation lol
beautiful ❤️