whats bannable?
someone said they were going to report me (I wont say who) they never said why and made up a new word
so I would like to know what's bannable or not
someone said they were going to report me (I wont say who) they never said why and made up a new word
so I would like to know what's bannable or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
Bro I had some twerp spamming me messages like my 2nd game ever on DBD saying he was streaming the game and had me on video tunneling him and his SWF. I had no idea ######### he was talking about as I was wraith and his power was cloaking not digging tunnels. So I eventually blocked him after he said enjoy the ban. I never got banned and eventually learned what tunneling was but attacking the entire team while there at hook is not tunneling what else am going going to do they don't have killer emotes would love to break dance while I wait :)