Give the Clown a Penny Wise-like cosmetic
I don’t know if I’m alone here, but I love the Clown. Still, I don’t quite like how he looks, and they should introduce some “It” lookalike
I love killer clowns in general, and I would really like to see some Pennywise-like skin for him. Doesn’t have to be the same since it would be licensed, but it would be easy to make something similar.
Another option is having him as licensed, but I don’t know how realistic that is since they already got a clown.
thoughts?
Comments
Well, we have Leatherface and Hillbilly, so two clowns are possible - at least in my opinion. So maybe Pennywise is possible eventually.
As for a Pennywise skin, or Pennywise like skin, it would be pretty cool, and I could definitely see it. A few of his skins are vaguely familiar to the 90's version, at least in terms of the outfit. But with how this community is, people would be pissy if they didn't get the actual Pennywise.