New Killer Idea's
I have 2 new Killer Idea's, Jason Voorhees and The Predator. What do you guys think?
I have 2 new Killer Idea's, Jason Voorhees and The Predator. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, so new and innovative! Im glad you posted them, I dont think the Devs would have thought of that.
This forum section is for more thought out concepts you made your own. These are just suggestions for licensed..
Jason: Confirmed by devs to have an open invitation once the lawsuit is over.
Predator: don’t they have their own asymmetrical game, that is fairly new. Don’t know if they already abandoned it though.