Should Legion's Fatigue get reduced to 3 seconds from 4 seconds?

I personally hate the 4 second Fatigue, it feels sluggish and compared to other Killers with lethal powers the Legion does have the longest Fatigue of them all.

Reducing it to 3 seconds would make Legion a much more enjoyable Killer, with this change of course the Fatigue add-ons would probably need to get reworked into something else.

Comments

  • Legion's power isn't even lethal.

    I personally think that the fatigue should depend on how many survivors you hit with deep wounds, but it should be capped at 3.

  • When i play Legion i often run Cold Dirt and Joey's Mixtape it makes playing them more enjoyable. 4 seconds is way to long of a fatigue for a non lethal power.

  • Legion is the Killer I want to be reworked the most including Clown, but the fatigue plays a big part into that. Feels really bad to play him.

  • 3.5 seconds at base. Somewhere between 2.5 seconds and 2.8 seconds with double fatigue addons.

  • somewhere between 2.5 and 3 seconds....

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I personally hate the 4 second Fatigue, it feels sluggish and compared to other Killers with lethal powers the Legion does have the longest Fatigue of them all.

    Reducing it to 3 seconds would make Legion a much more enjoyable Killer, with this change of course the Fatigue add-ons would probably need to get reworked into something else.

    Oh absolutely. + more buffs and an eventual rework legion needs, because right now he's just a m1 killer. That's it

  • Yes, reduced fatigue with a slight rework to his power. And just make it Frank lol.

  • It would make him a lot more smooth.

  • As a Legion main I hate it when I have fatigue, it sucks, for 4 whole seconds you can't do crap, a little less time would be good.

  • Situational fatigue duration.

    Whiffed attack: Long fatigue duration (about equal to current duration)

    Cancelled FF after a successful hit or after hitting a survivor already in deep wounds: Moderate fatigue

    Cancelled FF without attacking: Short fatigue duration

  • @Gibberish said:

    Situational fatigue duration.

    Whiffed attack: Long fatigue duration (about equal to current duration)

    Cancelled FF after a successful hit or after hitting a survivor already in deep wounds: Moderate fatigue

    Cancelled FF without attacking: Short fatigue duration

    So, let's say 3.5 seconds for missing, 3 seconds for cancelling Feral Frenzy after hitting at least one Survivor and 2.5 seconds for basically map mobility and catching up?

  • I wouldn't be opposed to this change, but I doubt that would be enough to put the Legion into a decent state.

  • If you hit someone you can catch up and cancel for 4s without speed boost for survivor, which is pretty same distance as 3.2s m1 cooldown with a speed boost. What legion must have is 2 s cooldown if you didn't hit anybody, so you can actually use your power for mobility