New Blood and Losing Ground
To those of you who might run into me. I'm learning Killers that have nothing. Brand new... so I'm losing Pips fast. :) I"m not trying to Smurf. :)
To those of you who might run into me. I'm learning Killers that have nothing. Brand new... so I'm losing Pips fast. :) I"m not trying to Smurf. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who's your main and what's your perk build I'll help you out.
It's all good... keep going
It suffices to say I'm trash with the Trapper but I'm trying. At this rate I will be down to a 10 Rank in now time. I just don't want people to think I'm doing it to hunt newbies. I truly suck at non-Myers Killers.
So... I go about 10 matches getting my butt kicked as Trapper and then I swap back over to Myers for a couple to make myself feel better and drop my Rank back down to make up what I lost. Trapper is very hard.
Where do you place the traps and what perks are you using?
I love trapper. What builds are you trying with him
dont play trapper,its painful when you play trapper in red ranks and boom someone is just watching you putting traps with OoO then spreading the information to his/her friends,i've had 4/10 trapper game in red ranks where im against twitch streamer(with his/her 4 friends ofc)/3-4man swf with 1 survivor using OoO just watching you placing traps.