Shouldn't the engravings for Billy and Bubba make the stun duration longer?
I mean, it makes sense. You are going faster so crashing should be more impactful and take more time to recover from right?
I don't know if this would be a bit too strong, but increasing the charge time makes it less likely that you will actually get to his somebody if they are playing well.
Comments
Trying to use logic in a videogame is a bit funny to me.
Speed addons are super garbage for bubba and extremely hard and punishing to use as billy
Well Billy's engravings aren't bad atall but suffer from overheat massively, and Bubba's are legit dogshit and actually make him a worse killer - so regardless of this, bad idea, because we do not need to nerf engravings, and IMO I'd actually buff them both (Billy's reduce heat gain, Bubba's increase the speed gain)
I thought this was a buff. Instead of having a longer charge time, they have a longer stun duration if they mess up. Replacing the charge time penalty with a stun penalty would reward you for doing good and punish you even more if you make a mistake.
Oh my bad, I misinterpreted and thought this was an additional penalty you were suggesting. I think they are fine as are with the downside, there's a reason old crackbilly was nerfed. Double engravings speed + standard charge time would be actually oppressive at any curveable tile for Billy. For Bubba the speed boost is too negligible anyway
Well now the charge time addons kind of suck, so it shouldn't be too bad right? I don't play too much billy, but I think that changing the engravings to this would help him.