Huntress nerf
We are not many Huntress mains/one trick out there, we know how difficult is to master and control this killer. We know she is slow and loopeable. She has a 45 meter humming that makes her very easy to spot and counter, we also know the rewards of doing a good snipe or prefiring with succes at some gap of a loop/structure.
High ranks are filled of Nurses and billys, which are by difference the best killers on the game. With this patch you have nerfed Huntress, again. But this time, you have severely damaged her hitboxes without even trying it on the PTB. I have more than 1000 hours played only with huntress and i tell you, now is much worse. I even had hatchets that went through the survivor's body without hitting. Sniping now is, well, fishy, it's not viable...
I don't know who is in charge of the balance changes, I don't know if he only is able to run straight forward when being chased by a huntress, but really, there are plently of options to loop her, she is not hard to play against, even if the huntress is good.
Now she is, really, without doubt, considerably worse than before. I feel like quitting this game, i have put a lot of people on dbd, but never more. I Will not add more of my videos and my content. I'm not putting more effort on your game more. I'm not joining the nurse/Billy meta and i don't want to play something that used to be decent to become frustrated. You are just lowering a killer that was already pretty much counterable.
Im just amased of how low knowledge about the game have the department that works on the balance. Are they aware of the nurse-Billy meta? They know Huntress only have her hatchets since she is slow and have a 45 meter humming?
Adding this changes you are not improving the experience of the survivor friends playerbase, being that your biggest source of new players to the game. Now there are going to be more billys, and more nurses, worse experience for everyone. Unbelievable.
This is my profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987836174/
Comments