Freddy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too quiet

I'm not sure if this is a 'bug' per se, but when you are in the dream world with Freddy as the killer his lullaby sound is SOOOOOOOOOOO quiet. I have all of my game volumes at the highest my ears can take with every other sound perfectly loud and identifiable.

Has Freddy inadvertently been turned into a stealth killer perhaps? Because that on top of his insane ability for map pressure would make him a god tier killer at this point!

Is anyone else experiencing this?


Step 1: Be in a match with Freddy as killer

Step 2: Be within a few metres of Freddy and hear the lullaby being at a significant distance.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Gesteppie said:

    I'm not sure if this is a 'bug' per se, but when you are in the dream world with Freddy as the killer his lullaby sound is SOOOOOOOOOOO quiet. I have all of my game volumes at the highest my ears can take with every other sound perfectly loud and identifiable.

    Has Freddy inadvertently been turned into a stealth killer perhaps? Because that on top of his insane ability for map pressure would make him a god tier killer at this point!

    Is anyone else experiencing this?

    Step 1: Be in a match with Freddy as killer

    Step 2: Be within a few metres of Freddy and hear the lullaby being at a significant distance.

    yes i think it's a bug there's no way

  • Well it's 7 months later and I swear he's even more quite than he was. Devs just want him to be a stealth killer