SWF or Randos?
LOL what is up with all the spine chill
LOL what is up with all the spine chill
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and no, not all my games were like this tonight.
This one was the only one that really stuck out tonight.
and don't poo on my perks, i got what i gots :P
Probaly cause a lot of killers play Freddy or Spirit, both who get countered by spine chill. Also its just an amazing perk overall
I don't start a game without my faithful cat. Ain't nobody gonna jump scare me hahaha
Spine Chill is just immensely popular still. Also I’ve noticed since jumping to PS5 that there are a lot of new players. Maybe new gen consoles, and recent discounts on DBD have reinvigorated interest. So with that in mind, most new players are only going to have access to 3 teachables and the generic pool of perks.
The only time I run spine chill is when I run it with resilience and desperate measures. Fast vaulting and fast heals when everyone is injured