DBD game time?
How many hours a day, on average do you play DBD?
How many hours a day, on average do you play DBD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
8/week
I'm going to currently guess 1.4ish hours per day.
2-4 hours a week. On my days off I sit down and mess around a little bit. On my work days I post on the forum and keep myself up to date on what quirks and tweaks were made + I like chatting.
ugh LOL i have more time on the forums these days than playing the game...
Sometimes I like to think about if the time I spend watching DbD related youtube vids or messing around the forum were all pushed into game time how much more in game items I would have...but that requires loading up the game. It's like when you don't wanna watch a 15 minute long youtube video so you spend the next hour watching 30 second meme clips.
LOL might i suggest coyote peterson...
Around 4 hours a day
I have no idea. Some weeks I play for maybe 4 hours total, other weeks I play over 12 hours total. I normally have at least one good, long session every week though