Just having fun... Not ππ
So yesterday I got hooked in basement it was wraith he randomly clocked and waited in corner and when person uncooked me he tunelled me back and waited for another survivor to come while he hides in corner invisible survivor came picked me up tunellee me second time back after that he did same thing and another survivor came picked me up and again he tunelled me for third time and went fourth time to do the same but my dead hard got in use finally and I dodge the hit for the rest of game I lopped the hell out of him and everytime I stunned him I tbagged the ######### out of him and I got out through hatch and in the chat the wraith called me names that I didn't even knew existed π just a random day at dbd lmao when I asked what was the point of slugging me on purpose for 4 times he said because it had ds will someone tell him ds works only 60 seconds and not 5 mins? π
Comments
GG, also, punctuation is your friend.
GG that's epic don't tea bag a casual killer but if they do that then teabag to your heart's desire good job.
Tbh I would never teabag killer I am survivor main but I despise waiting on open doors just to teabag killer for one second or everytime you dodge the hit etc and in regular don't see point of it while u can earn distance instead but this one case was just... Idk it pissed me off so I went into my bi*ch mode lol
Nice
The only time I've teabagged was to get a camping wraith to chase me so someone else could get the save. I'd say it's warranted lol
That's understandable if u wanted to help injured teammate
Thatβs GGs
Next time, try an clip it so we can all enjoy the victory.
I used to record vids when I had page on Instagram dedicated to it now I stopped but I wish I had it on to watch it when I'm bored hhaha