We really missed out...
Now, maybe it is a (more common) thing where you play, but in general the fandom has missed out on calling brightly dressed Claudettes 'Glowdettes' (instead of Brightdettes)
Tagged:
Mod
Now, maybe it is a (more common) thing where you play, but in general the fandom has missed out on calling brightly dressed Claudettes 'Glowdettes' (instead of Brightdettes)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glowdette sounds so much better. Personally never heard of it being used that way, but the pronunciation rolls a lot better then Brightdette does for sure.
I call them Hookbait
I never knew Brightdette was a thing, I knew Blendette, but now I will call the Glowdettes since it rolls off the tongue a lot easier.