There is no way this acceptable

62A07AAF-BE6E-4EB2-8545-47F3432077D8.jpeg A9C4ADD8-5AFB-46CD-8747-D2EF0FF283B2.jpeg

Riddle me this, why do I have do afk matches to trick the system I’m bad so I actually go against survivors at my skill level. Why is it that I can’t just play killer for fun instead of being bullied by a rank 2 survivor who is fantastic at looping and I don’t know anything because I’m RANK FIFTEEN?! HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE

Comments

  • Taste the rainbow

  • I felt that honestly. I think that there will be a new mmr sometime soon. Hopefully next patch.

  • @Yords said:

    I felt that honestly. I think that there will be a new mmr sometime soon. Hopefully next patch.

    I'd rather there be no ranking system and no mmr. All mmr is going to do is force the best players to play as and against the same small sample size of top tier killers. I get having new players play against one another, but after a certain number of games or pips they should just be thrown into the general pool of players.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1751546#Comment_1751546

    I'd rather there be no ranking system and no mmr. All mmr is going to do is force the best players to play as and against the same small sample size of top tier killers. I get having new players play against one another, but after a certain number of games or pips they should just be thrown into the general pool of players.

    Honestly part of the fun in DbD is experiencing the absolute ######### show that is matchmaking at its worst. Half of my matches are such clownfests on both sides and that's when it's the most fun because you literally have no idea what to expect from each player you come across.