Any news on linked behavior accounts not being able to invite crossplay friends?
I linked my account back in October and haven't been able to play with my brother who's on PS4 since. I remember Mod's saying that it's a known issue that is being looked into but I haven't seen any news since. Anyone got any info?
Comments
they don't want to talk about, they will close your post and give the same answer: "we already know and we'll be looking ~SOON~"
and you know what it means: some day in the next year (being optimistic)
Exactly what this guy said, my original post (closest thing to an official BHVR thread you’ll find) was bringing all of the victims together, only problem was that my forum account stopped working for the past 2 weeks and nobody could view my posts.
what a coincidence your account stopped working. they are not silencing you, i'm pretty sure.