New Twins Killer Release Date

Maybe I’m just ignorant and didn’t see it lmao, but I’m a new DBD player on PS4, I saw the twins came out recently, but only on PC. For most new killers + survivors, how long does it generally take for them to arrive on console? I’m super excited.

Comments

  • I think in 3 weeks?

    I am waiting too and for the New Cosmetics even tho there is no new outfit for Felix.

  • Usually 2-4 weeks since their release in the PTB, just depends if they need to tweak anything

  • @MissLilSunshine said:

    Maybe I’m just ignorant and didn’t see it lmao, but I’m a new DBD player on PS4, I saw the twins came out recently, but only on PC. For most new killers + survivors, how long does it generally take for them to arrive on console? I’m super excited.

    They were only on PC for the Public Test Build (PTB).

    They usually arrive 3 weeks after the PTB started on PC.So if nothing goes wrong we should see the chapter release on the 1st of december

  • Twins are scheduled to be released on console December 1st afaik.

  • 1st December but maybe later than that due to many things to fix.