A bit of a question for the art team just out of curiosity. (I know I shouldn't be asking this)

Will there ever be a new outfit for DeathSlinger in the near future, just a bit curious. He's gotten no love, and hardly enough attention. I'm waiting to get something cool that's probably from his time working as a Bounty Hunter in the Hellshire gang.

Reason I say I shouldn't be asking this BTW, is obvious.

$$$ = Greed. Greed = Careless Product. Careless Product = Still Disappointed Customer.

Comments

  • I guess he will eventually get something.

    i mean, even Adam got some cosmetics after all this time. Not many though..

  • @B_Random said:

    Will there ever be a new outfit for DeathSlinger in the near future, just a bit curious. He's gotten no love, and hardly enough attention. I'm waiting to get something cool that's probably from his time working as a Bounty Hunter in the Hellshire gang.

    Reason I say I shouldn't be asking this BTW, is obvious.

    $$$ = Greed. Greed = Careless Product. Careless Product = Still Disappointed Customer.

    Yeah,our poor cowboy has barely any skins.Which is weird because he seems to be quite popular.

    Shame he didn't get a halloween skin this year :'(

  • It's weird cause he has one of the highest pick rates, especially considering he is paid DLC.