Sell Offerings and Add-Ons
Why can't you get a refund for Unwanted Add-ons and Offerings. Clear regent for survivors? Why would a Survivor use that? The Mist is there friend Or a map that your killer does terriable on and you are forced to buy the offering well... "I guess I'm stuck with FOREVER or use it when I want to shoot myself in the foot." I mean really can't get something for them like 1/4 of the blood points so people can't abuse the system and get millions by just selling add-ons and stuff on the characters they stopped playing... plus even if they do it won't get them very far. They'll still need to get more blood points by playing the game.
Comments
I suggested this like, 6 months ago. i have about 300 flashlights across all survivors, even more addons.
Totally agree, i also suggested that more than on time...
The even talked about reselling addons a few (a lot) lives ago, but they are not convinced about it...
why would I a killer want to go to a Survivor Favored map... I try to avoid these but i'm force to buy them same with the Leather Face offerings since i'm buying him in 2 weeks. that's 7k BP down the drain. but its usually in the way of an add on i need/want. Hell just refund these for 1k each i'd be happy