Super cool Obsession Perk Idea

Come and Get It

Healing the Obsession activates the perk. Being downed or taking damage from the perk de-activates the perk.

The next time the Obsession takes a hit. The damage they would have taken is transferred to the perk user instead.

Upon activation, the Survivor’s Aura is revealed for 5/4/3 seconds.

“Back off my friend. You want it? Come and get it!”

Comments

  • no no and no

    why do you think mettle of men was broken?

    it was too easy to activate, strong, and the down side was negligible.

    this is a WAY better MoM

  • Uh, yeah. I want. I could hit you, let you run with the speed burst, then hit the healthy obsession that only had my cooldowns worth of time to get away and down your butt.

  • And umm, why is it not the other way around? You're piggybacking on the Obsession mechanic to create a special survivor-survivor interaction, and I'm wholeheartedly against that.