Do you ever aim your camera so that....
....when you’re repairing a gen, your survivor’s face periodically pops up from the bottom of the screen and stares at you? It’s hilarious!
....when you’re repairing a gen, your survivor’s face periodically pops up from the bottom of the screen and stares at you? It’s hilarious!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I do, it also brings me joy
When I go to open the door sometimes, Kate Denson's skull will appear and scare me lol
I'm kinda sad that you can't look at the survivors face while repairing a gen anymore :(
Oh actually that’s exactly what I’m talking about. It’s when you’re looking behind the survivor and aim just over the top of their head so you can’t see any part of them. When they reach up to pull a gen lever, their face will come up from the bottom and practically fill the whole screen!
Yeah,but you were able to look at your survivors face all the time while repairing a gen before the devs changed the generators :'(
Guys seem ok. But the girls face looks hideous up close. So I don't turn my camera like that.
Need a cosmetic of brown bag that covers the girls face. Only Kate is hot. The other girls can.... Go die I guess, idk.
Youve clearly not looked at ash or quentin like that.
I didnt mean every male character, I'm just saying in general, guys seem ok. Girls, not so much.
And I really don't care if guys look like crap. As I don't look at their face becuz I don't care about the guys. I only like girls.
fair enough I just have Ash's bulging eyes burned into my memory
You mean that? >:)
yes, exactly that
I used to be able to stare at the survivor's faces but since they changed the repair animation it's more difficult to see now.
(Screen from a friend, but I am doing that as well)
Some people say that eyes are the window to our soul ☄