Neat glitch
Anna's brave beast costume glitched out the mask on mobile, so you can see her face.
Just posting it cause I think she looks cool, what with the blacked out eyes.
Tagged:
Mod
Anna's brave beast costume glitched out the mask on mobile, so you can see her face.
Just posting it cause I think she looks cool, what with the blacked out eyes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, please check here vor bugs related to mobile: https://discord.gg/dbdmobile This is where the team is :)
According to wiki, thats the damages the Entity did to her
But in reality it’s just devs not wanting her to have eyes
she has eyes. but there like clowns and are completely black
I have revived this thread to bring you
Missing torso Ace!
Fantabulous works of art sir! Honestly extraordinary! Take my upvote.
she looks creepy
and this is a horror game but a bug makes her looks creepy
Update!
I encountered MTA in the wild!
Bonus points: oh basement hooks. You lay the ground, but you guys never let me down. <3
Still looking better te Quentin's face.