Where are the syringes and styptic agents in the bloodweb? (PS4)

I have progressed about 15-20 levels and have yet to see a single anti-hemorrhagic syringe or styptic agent in the bloodweb, and this is for a prestige III survivor which is supposed to have more luck finding rare items in bloodweb. I have leveled up other survivors and I still have yet to find any in their bloodwebs. Is anyone else having this problem?

Did they make them more rare to find or something?

Kinda ridiculous because they've already been nerfed into oblivion as it is.

Comments

  • @whatever69 said:

    I have progressed about 15-20 levels and have yet to see a single anti-hemorrhagic syringe or styptic agent in the bloodweb, and this is for a prestige III survivor which is supposed to have more luck finding rare items in bloodweb. I have leveled up other survivors and I still have yet to find any in their bloodwebs. Is anyone else having this problem?

    Did they make them more rare to find or something?

    Kinda ridiculous because they've already been nerfed into oblivion as it is.

    *nerfed into fairness