Spawning infront of the killer
Has any one else been experiencing spawing just a few meters away from the killer within their vision? It has a been a few times this week and it's not exactly great :/
Has any one else been experiencing spawing just a few meters away from the killer within their vision? It has a been a few times this week and it's not exactly great :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is super unfortunate! I always hate when I'm "caught" in under the first 60 seconds but to spawn right there? You'd think that there would be coding to prevent this kind of thing from occuring.
While never directly next to the killer, I have spawn withing the terror radius and have gone down withing the first 30 seconds of the game more than once, so, I understand your frustrations!
It's a bug that sometimes happens, if you're meaning spawning basically within 1 tile of the killer, inside their TR and practically begging to die. I've gotten it maybe twice, reported it both times.
Edit: by 1 tile I mean you're in shack and the killer's right outside
Happened to me the other day. I was gonna run around and sabo some hooks for extra bp's and did one as soon as the match started. Hook goes down, and instantly clown is on my a** lol
There's a gif on the internet of all 4 survivors spawning in the killer shack with the huntress in the middle. The game shouldn't do it, but it has since the very beginning.
Don't be sad it happened, be happy you were there to experience it.
has anyone taken the time to test how often this happens without any shroud offerings compared to either of the survivor shroud or both?
Cause i can easily imagine that if you bring both survivor shrouds and the assigned 'furthest away from killer' doesn't really allow for 4 people to spawn that it will drop you on top of the killer