There needs to be a stronger dc penalty

I’ve had so many people dc today but the one’s that piss me off are the people who dc so there friends can get hatch

Comments

  • you got 3, why does the 4th matter?

  • Maybe slugging for the 4K is an excessively sweaty thing to do if you don't actually know where the fourth is. DC penalty only really affects killers, and survivors who do this have likely been slugged for too long.

    I don't get why you're upset, if they dc for hatch, you've won the game already and they go on timeout.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    you got 3, why does the 4th matter?

    Because I should have gotten a fourth if you really wanna know ~I’m doing a challenge~ that dc Hurt my challenge but that’s beside the fact you shouldn’t get a free escape bc your friends DC it’s unfair and if you disagree your obviously biased on this one

  • @DeliciousFood said:

    Maybe slugging for the 4K is an excessively sweaty thing to do if you don't actually know where the fourth is. DC penalty only really affects killers, and survivors who do this have likely been slugged for too long.

    I don't get why you're upset, if they dc for hatch, you've won the game already and they go on timeout.

    It’s unfair and feels like a empty win also ~cucked on challenges~

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1749785#Comment_1749785

    It’s unfair and feels like a empty win also ~cucked on challenges~

    I understand the frustration of the challenge. But still, you get enough potato games, especially now at rank reset, to easily get this. Don't act like you don't 4K multiple games if you're a halfway decent killer. You got cucked. Oh well. We all go through it and it's fine, we still dominated and won in the eyes of everyone, even the trolls who are sore losers know they messed up.

    If anything, push for a change of the hatch mechanic. The DC penalty is already a pretty crap thing that this community probably doesn't even deserve, and punishes mostly one side.

  • @DeliciousFood said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1749789#Comment_1749789

    I understand the frustration of the challenge. But still, you get enough potato games, especially now at rank reset, to easily get this. Don't act like you don't 4K multiple games if you're a halfway decent killer. You got cucked. Oh well. We all go through it and it's fine, we still dominated and won in the eyes of everyone, even the trolls who are sore losers know they messed up.

    If anything, push for a change of the hatch mechanic. The DC penalty is already a pretty crap thing that this community probably doesn't even deserve, and punishes mostly one side.

    No this community needs dc punishments lol when they took it off dcing went up 40-60%

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1749780#Comment_1749780

    Because I should have gotten a fourth if you really wanna know ~I’m doing a challenge~ that dc Hurt my challenge but that’s beside the fact you shouldn’t get a free escape bc your friends DC it’s unfair and if you disagree your obviously biased on this one

    going by horror movie rules, 1 always escapes...