Triple Bloodpoints?
I swear I read somewhere that Friday the 13th of November there would be triple blood points through the weekend? Or am I going crazy?
I swear I read somewhere that Friday the 13th of November there would be triple blood points through the weekend? Or am I going crazy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The triple bloodpoint event started on the 13th and lasts until the 15th. The only thing is... it's on DBD mobile! You may have got an email about it from the DBD mobile team - as did I.
;(
The devs showing platform favoritism? scoffs (monocle drops from eye) Well I never...
Yup. Sadly blood points aren't used to purchase perks but instead random add-ons, which in my opinion kind of makes blood points useless. And while I love that DBD mobile offers a practice mode, I just can't do screen controls. Trying to turn and attack at the same time is utterly maddening.
why can't we swap main dbd devs for the mobile ones?
Only on mobile ๐