Mori Idea
So I see a lot of hate for Moris and I've thought of an idea that could maybe help survivors.
What if, there was an offering that could counter a mori? The Mori counter can only be used once in the game and you can either use it for yourself or if you're in a certain amount of distance from a survivor about to get mori'd you could use it for them instead. There could be different animations depending on which killer it is, for example, you could see a struggle between your survivor with Legion and you can hit Legion with a rock, giving them a dazed effect with something similar to blind.
If you use your mori counter to save someone, you would instead throw the rock, this time the killer is stunned.
I discussed this with my friend but she said there's no way something like that would be added but I want other people's thoughts on this
Comments
Nah.
Needing to guess if you are up against a Mori would be kinda crappy. If you use the offering and there's no Mori, it does nothing.
ditto on sacrificial ward
If a killer brings a mori and gets absolutely destroyed and doesn't get to use it then its a waste, its just a risk and a just in case because you never know
If a Killer currently brings a Mori, the option is always there to use it. If the Killer does badly and doesn't get to, that's on them and their gameplay.
I just don't like the idea of bringing offerings that might do nothing unless the other side did something very specific. You're better off just making an offering that simply invalidates whatever offering the Killer brought, which would work against Moris and other things they could bring, though I'd still say it's a bad idea.
No, no, no, no..... What should happen is the mori offerings should be deleted and taken out of the game. After this is done, the cypress mori (yellow) should be made core game as a reward for 4king. This way, everybody is happy and loves moris!