Should they make a new animation for cleansing totems? - Right now it looks "unrealistic"
I personally think they should make a new animation for cleansing totems because right now it looks like they are tying shoes. What do you think? Should they keep the current animation or should they make a new?
The new animation would be that it actually looks like they are breaking bones.
Comments
This is what it should be
I think it looks ok.
Besides that,i would be pretty clueless on how to make it look more "realistic"
You could just make it so it looks like they are actually breaking bones.
I mean, a lot of things are unrealistic in this game. If it were realistic, I feel like they would just ######### yeet those bones harder then they do Victor.
Maybe the new animation could just be the survivor really winding up a kick. Gotta make sure they don't miss.
Change healing animation too.
Change it to the Viktor crushing animation
Same with healing and fixing gens
And any other animation
Would be nice, if they in a new animation, blew out the candles
they did an awesome job on gen repair, opening chests, and kicking Victor.
i hope we will see cool reworks for Healing and cleansing as well, but cleansing is already okay-ish..
Cleansing should look like they are trying to pull one of the support-bones out. Considering how long totems take, my guess is they are held in place via DARK CHRISTIAN MAGIC, so it would take a bit of time and struggling to rip it apart.
Or, you know, magnets. If christian magic is too realistic for you.
We don't need skillchecks for everything lol.
I love my encouraging backrubs though :O